How Does The NVBDC eMarketplace Help Certified Veteran Owned Business Suppliers?
NVBDC eMarketplace creates one central portal for the Corporate buying customer, making purchasing from Certified Veteran Owned Businesses simple and efficient, while bringing added value such as the ability for the Corporate buying customer to route an order for approval or include financial assignments needed for their purchasing and accounting processes. This will streamline the purchasing process and remove barriers for spending funds on products from target suppliers.
NVBDC eMarketplace brings immediate national exposure to any supplier that participates. NVBDC does all promotion of the eMarketplace to potential customers – reducing the cost of marketing for suppliers.
By participating in the NVBDC eMarketplace, you will be given access to ePS Catalog, ePS Fulfill and ePS Payment. These web-based solutions allow you to:
- Create, publish and manage a catalog for use on the NVBDC eMarketplace with a simple Excel spreadsheet. If you have punchout capabilities and don’t need a catalog, you will have the ability to publish your punchout within the NVBDC eMarketplace.
- Accept purchase orders from any eprocurement environment in various formats
(i.e., SciQuest, Ariba, Oracle, Coupa, etc.)
- Process customer credit cards and return Level III details
- Integrate directly into your point-of-sale system to reduce manual entry
- Access unlimited, on-going support and training from ePS