How Does The NVBDC eMarketplace Help Corporate Buyers?
NVBDC eMarketplace creates one central portal for the Corporate buying customer, making purchasing from Certified Veteran Owned Businesses simple and efficient, while bringing added value such as the ability for the Corporate buying customer to route an order for approval or include financial assignments needed for their purchasing and accounting processes. This will streamline the purchasing process and remove barriers for spending funds on products from target suppliers.
By participating in the NVBDC eMarketplace, you reap these benefits:
- One place for staff to go for easy access to a selection of suppliers
- All suppliers are Pcard enabled in a secured CISP certified marketplace
- Increase the use of your PCard to maximize rebates from your PCard provider
- Ability to purchase items from multiple suppliers in one shopping cart. Each supplier will receive a separate order with just their items once the cart is processed
- Simplify reconciliation of monthly Pcard card statements using Transaction Log with Level III line item details on every invoice
- Eliminate pricing discrepancies – Since suppliers are using standardized software for invoicing, price field is locked and cannot be changed
- ePS is the PCI compliant credit card processor for the suppliers – enabling any supplier to receive payment via credit card and send back Level III line item detail
- ePS is CISP certified by the credit card industry to securely store and process credit card information. No calling the supplier with card information or sending via email or fax
- Ability to add financial assignments by user. Ability to add spend controls such as hierarchy approval and more.
- Unlimited, on-going support and training