What is the NVBDC eMarketplace?
The NVBDC has partnered with ePS, a web-based provider of ecommerce platforms and spend management solutions, to build an online portal that brings together major corporations and NVBDC Certified Veteran Owned Businesses as their suppliers.
The NVBDC eMarketplace offers both Buyers and Sellers:
- Centralized online portal for purchasing across multiple supplier catalogs
- Automation and standardization of the purchase order and invoice process
- Ability to accommodate existing procurement process rules like routing orders for approval
- Ability to include General Ledger coding at the line item level
- Ability to process pCard purchases securely and return Level III detail on every invoice
- Integration with existing purchasing and ERP systems (SAP, Ariba, Oracle, etc.)
- Robust reporting